A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muataz Jaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muataz Jaber, Emergency Physician, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaber graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jaber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muataz Jaber MD is a male Allergist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Muataz Jaber practice?
- Dr. Muataz Jaber has 1 office location.
Dr. Muataz Jaber practices Allergy and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Allergists.