A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muataz Jaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muataz Jaber, Emergency Physician, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaber
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaber graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jaber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muataz Jaber MD is a male Allergist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Muataz Jaber practice?
- Dr. Muataz Jaber has 1 office location.
Dr. Muataz Jaber practices Allergy and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Allergists.