Learn more about Dr. Muataz Jaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muataz Jaber, Emergency Physician, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaber
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jaber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaber graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muataz Jaber MD is a male Allergist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Muataz Jaber practice?
- Dr. Muataz Jaber has 5 office locations.
Dr. Muataz Jaber practices Allergy and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and Long Island City, NY.
See Rockville Centre Allergists.