A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mufaddal Ghadiali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mufaddal Ghadiali, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mufaddal Ghadiali, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghadiali graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ghadiali has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mufaddal Taher Ghadiali MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mufaddal T. Ghadiali practice?
- Dr. Mufaddal Ghadiali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mufaddal Ghadiali practices Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.