A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Amir Khan MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Khan practices Internal Medicine near Saint Cloud, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL.
See Saint Cloud Internists.