A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Al-Kaylani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Al-Kaylani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Kaylani
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Kaylani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Al-Kaylani, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Kaylani graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Al-Kaylani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Majid Al-Kaylani MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad M. Al-Kaylani practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Al-Kaylani has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Al-Kaylani practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Neurologists and Grand Rapids Sleep Medicine Doctors.