A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Haqqani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Haqqani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haqqani
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Haqqani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Haqqani, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haqqani graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Haqqani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Trinity Springs East Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Abdur Rahim Haqqani MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Haqqani practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Haqqani has 10 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Haqqani practices Psychiatry near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Bedford Psychiatrists.