A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Haqqani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Haqqani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haqqani
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Haqqani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Haqqani, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haqqani graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Haqqani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Trinity Springs East Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Abdur Rahim Haqqani MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Haqqani practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Haqqani has 10 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Haqqani practices Psychiatry near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Bedford Psychiatrists.