Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Hossain
Dr. Muhammad Hossain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brownsville, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Brownsville, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hossain is affiliated with Valley Baptist Medical Center, Valley Regional Medical Center and Harlingen Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Hossain has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Muhammad Hossain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownsville, TX.
Dr. Rodolfo Longoria
Brownsville, TX 0 mi
Dr. Rickey Gross
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Brownsville, TX 0 mi32
Dr. Fadi Alfayoumi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Brownsville, TX 0.01 mi15