A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Hossain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Hossain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hossain graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka.
Dr. Hossain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Regional Medical Center
- Harlingen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Itrat Hossain MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad I. Hossain practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Hossain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Hossain practices Internal Medicine near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Internists.