A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Hussain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussain
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hussain Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hussain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Nasir Hussain DO and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad N. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Hussain has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Hussain practices Family Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Primary Care Doctors.