A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Hussain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hussain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad N Hussain DO and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad N. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Hussain has 1 office location.
Dr. Muhammad Hussain practices Family Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Family Physicians.