A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Nasir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Nasir is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Nasir, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasir graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nasir has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Anwer Nasir BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad A. Nasir practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Nasir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Nasir practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Altadena, CA.
See Dallas Internists.