inactive

Muhammad A Nayer MD Patient Reviews

• 16 reviews

September 7th, 2016
Infection Prevention and Control Practitioner
I am a patient of Dr Nayer. He is not only an excellent practitioner, he goes out fo his way to personally call other physicians when he has questions regarding test or encounter results. He also calls and makes referrals himself when he needs you to see another specialist.

July 29th, 2016
He was a no-show for follow-up after surgery. Very abrupt.

July 27th, 2016
Horrible Doctor and Staff
Do not see this Doctor. All he cares about is doing tests to make money. His staff is rude, dirty, and could careless about you a patient. And the billing Manager is the worst. DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE GO TO VEGAS, VICTORVILLE, KINGMAN...RUN RUN RN

May 6th, 2016
money hungry
after I lost my job and no insurance I could not pay the bill all at once they wanted nothing to do with me, not worried about the patient, just the money..

March 27th, 2016
Dr. Nayer and staff are courteous and listens to my concerns. It depends on your attitude as a patient to response giving in return.

March 22nd, 2016
I do like this dr., i wish i can still see him but they stop taking my medical insurance

March 4th, 2016
My experiences with Dr. Nayer have been horrible. My original Dr. retired, and Dr. Nayer took over. I was being treated for MS. Dr. Nayer took me off my meds, did nerve tests on my hands/arms and told me I had acute carpal tunnel that was causing the numbness. He had no explanation for the migraines or optic neuritis. Two surgeries later, my hands are worse than ever, I am having trouble walking and I won't even go into my headaches. His solution? I need to have a sleep disorder study done. Yeah - right. He is worthless and I refuse to see him again. Currently looking for a new neurologist. Couldn't possibly be any worse...

February 16th, 2016
Horrible doctor and horrific staff
Dr. Nayer is not interested in you as a patient. He is only interested in what kind of insurance you have and how many tests you can schedule you for. His staff is also rude, there uniforms are filthy and the office is dirty. Do not see this doctor you will regret.

December 6th, 2015
Very rude

October 11th, 2015
Dr. Nayer..Gr-r-r-reat
His credentials say it all. ..I believe anyone that has him for their doctor should be honored to recieve treatment from him.. Dr. Nayer He has been my neuroligist for over a year now and i am better....not worse.!!!....FINALLY. mY CONDITION IS COMPLICATED AND HE LISTENED, ..

September 28th, 2015
Decline of service....Insurance Cancellation
At the beginning of my treatment with Dr. Nayer's office treatment was acceptable. Towards the end (2 yrs on) PA Temple acted as if I wasted her valuable time with my visits (made because I did not understand my condition and why it got so severe at times). At the end of treatment the office was not kind enough to tell me 10 days prior to my next appt. that the office no longer accepted my insurance. I found out entirely by accident. Because of this delay my referral and treatment by another doctor was delayed.

July 18th, 2015
Seek Care Elsewhere if at All Possible
As a practice they are horribly mismanaged and their inability to complete basic admin paperwork may leave you with late medication refills, delay in treatments or anything resembling basic medical care. They are unprofessional, rude and compassionless on their best days. They take months to return calls if ever. They have an excuse for everything but few solutions for even the most basic requests. Be sure to bring your own toiletries because they rarely clean or restock. The place is filthy and dreary and the 16 year old who bags my groceries is more professional than their medical assistant staff. Good luck fighting them for medical care.