Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

money hungry show details money hungry
May 6th, 2016

after I lost my job and no insurance I could not pay the bill all at once they wanted nothing to do with me, not worried about the patient, just the money..

Mar 27th, 2016

Dr. Nayer and staff are courteous and listens to my concerns. It depends on your attitude as a patient to response giving in return.

by Jennifer Brown on Mar 22nd, 2016

I do like this dr., i wish i can still see him but they stop taking my medical insurance

by Taryn D on Mar 4th, 2016

My experiences with Dr. Nayer have been horrible. My original Dr. retired, and Dr. Nayer took over. I was being treated for MS. Dr. Nayer took me off my meds, did nerve tests on my hands/arms and told me I had acute carpal tunnel that was causing the numbness. He had no explanation for the migraines or optic neuritis. Two surgeries later, my hands are worse than ever, I am having trouble walking and I won't even go into my headaches. His solution? I need to have a sleep disorder study done. Yeah - right. He is worthless and I refuse to see him again. Currently looking for a new neurologist. Couldn't possibly be any worse...

Horrible doctor and horrific staff show details Horrible doctor and horrific staff
by Michelle on Feb 16th, 2016

Dr. Nayer is not interested in you as a patient. He is only interested in what kind of insurance you have and how many tests you can schedule you for. His staff is also rude, there uniforms are filthy and the office is dirty. Do not see this doctor you will regret.

Dec 6th, 2015

Very rude

Dr. Nayer..Gr-r-r-reat show details Dr. Nayer..Gr-r-r-reat
by melissa braatz on Oct 11th, 2015

His credentials say it all. ..I believe anyone that has him for their doctor should be honored to recieve treatment from him.. Dr. Nayer He has been my neuroligist for over a year now and i am better....not worse.!!!....FINALLY. mY CONDITION IS COMPLICATED AND HE LISTENED, ..

Decline of service....Insurance Cancellation show details Decline of service....Insurance Cancellation
by Patricia De Lisle on Sep 28th, 2015

At the beginning of my treatment with Dr. Nayer's office treatment was acceptable. Towards the end (2 yrs on) PA Temple acted as if I wasted her valuable time with my visits (made because I did not understand my condition and why it got so severe at times). At the end of treatment the office was not kind enough to tell me 10 days prior to my next appt. that the office no longer accepted my insurance. I found out entirely by accident. Because of this delay my referral and treatment by another doctor was delayed.

Seek Care Elsewhere if at All Possible show details Seek Care Elsewhere if at All Possible
by An Actual Patient of Nayer and Gupta on Jul 18th, 2015

As a practice they are horribly mismanaged and their inability to complete basic admin paperwork may leave you with late medication refills, delay in treatments or anything resembling basic medical care. They are unprofessional, rude and compassionless on their best days. They take months to return calls if ever. They have an excuse for everything but few solutions for even the most basic requests. Be sure to bring your own toiletries because they rarely clean or restock. The place is filthy and dreary and the 16 year old who bags my groceries is more professional than their medical assistant staff. Good luck fighting them for medical care.

Go at your own risk. show details Go at your own risk.
by Heather on Jun 30th, 2015

Only got to see him once, then was slugged off on to one of his underlings. Patient care at the clinic is severely lacking. Staff sucks, inadequate searing and I have to stand most times. I'm going to complain next time I go in. Can't get a return phone call to save your lifr, and I've waited a whole week.

by REV MINERVA M HEATH on Apr 28th, 2015

It would be wonderful to have Dr. Nayer as a Primary Doctor...*

by Rene' on Apr 27th, 2015

I like Dr. Nayer. I have seen him twice.

by MINERVA M HEATH on Jan 12th, 2015

unable to follow up due to process of filing with AHCCCS for benefits in order to continue treatments.

excellent Doctor show details excellent Doctor
by Jim Harrison on Jan 7th, 2015

All I can say is excellent Doctor and staff.

my experience show details my experience
by belva ringger on Jan 24th, 2014

I really like dr. Nayer..He is right on target and tells you what's what..his office is well organized and his staff is very very nice. Never had to wait long either..

Worth the hour drive from Havasu show details Worth the hour drive from Havasu
Dec 1st, 2013

I was seeing a neuro in havasu that was not very good. But when i saw nayer he was very thoughor with my multiple sclorosis. He went over my new mri results and actually spent the time to show me and explain them. Unlike the doctor here in havasu. Would deff reccomend him to any one. The only thing that sucks is his staff is not always do nice. They seem to be put out if you even ask a simple questio!

Super Doctor and Staff show details Super Doctor and Staff
Jul 12th, 2011

Have been a patient for 9 yrs. I would recommend him to anyone needing a neurologist.

great doctor show details great doctor
Nov 3rd, 2009

He is one of the best doctor I have seen.