Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Seek Care Elsewhere if at All Possible show details Seek Care Elsewhere if at All Possible
by An Actual Patient of Nayer and Gupta on Jul 18th, 2015

As a practice they are horribly mismanaged and their inability to complete basic admin paperwork may leave you with late medication refills, delay in treatments or anything resembling basic medical care. They are unprofessional, rude and compassionless on their best days. They take months to return calls if ever. They have an excuse for everything but few solutions for even the most basic requests. Be sure to bring your own toiletries because they rarely clean or restock. The place is filthy and dreary and the 16 year old who bags my groceries is more professional than their medical assistant staff. Good luck fighting them for medical care.

Go at your own risk. show details Go at your own risk.
by Heather on Jun 30th, 2015

Only got to see him once, then was slugged off on to one of his underlings. Patient care at the clinic is severely lacking. Staff sucks, inadequate searing and I have to stand most times. I'm going to complain next time I go in. Can't get a return phone call to save your lifr, and I've waited a whole week.

by REV MINERVA M HEATH on Apr 28th, 2015

It would be wonderful to have Dr. Nayer as a Primary Doctor...*

by Rene' on Apr 27th, 2015

I like Dr. Nayer. I have seen him twice.

by MINERVA M HEATH on Jan 12th, 2015

unable to follow up due to process of filing with AHCCCS for benefits in order to continue treatments.

excellent Doctor show details excellent Doctor
by Jim Harrison on Jan 7th, 2015

All I can say is excellent Doctor and staff.

my experience show details my experience
by belva ringger on Jan 24th, 2014

I really like dr. Nayer..He is right on target and tells you what's what..his office is well organized and his staff is very very nice. Never had to wait long either..

Worth the hour drive from Havasu show details Worth the hour drive from Havasu
Dec 1st, 2013

I was seeing a neuro in havasu that was not very good. But when i saw nayer he was very thoughor with my multiple sclorosis. He went over my new mri results and actually spent the time to show me and explain them. Unlike the doctor here in havasu. Would deff reccomend him to any one. The only thing that sucks is his staff is not always do nice. They seem to be put out if you even ask a simple questio!

Super Doctor and Staff show details Super Doctor and Staff
Jul 12th, 2011

Have been a patient for 9 yrs. I would recommend him to anyone needing a neurologist.

great doctor show details great doctor
Nov 3rd, 2009

He is one of the best doctor I have seen.

Great doctor. show details Great doctor.
by piggbyington on Sep 25th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr Nayer is a personable, good doctor with a great bedside manner. Getting in to see him is a little rough due to his large patient base. Beware his front desk help. They waver between great and grouchy. However once you get to him he is genuinely interested in your problem and helping you to get better.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com