Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muhammad Iqbal
Dr. Muhammad Iqbal, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Flagstaff, AZ. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Iqbal is affiliated with Flagstaff Medical Center, Baptist Lawrence Med Ctr, Moulton, Al and Davis Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad Iqbal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Muhammad Iqbal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Song Li
Internal Medicine, Residency
Atlanta, GA 0.09 mi6
Dr. Samit Patrawala
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0.09 mi5
Dr. Laurence Sperling
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0.09 mi28