A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muhammad Zulqarnain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muhammad Zulqarnain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muhammad Zulqarnain, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Facial Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zulqarnain graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zulqarnain has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muhammad Zulqarnain BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muhammad Zulqarnain practice?
- Dr. Muhammad Zulqarnain has 5 office locations.
Dr. Muhammad Zulqarnain practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Greenville, TX.
See Frisco Anesthesiologists and Frisco Pain Management Doctors.