A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukesh Mehta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukesh Mehta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukesh Mehta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mukesh Mehta practice?
- Dr. Mukesh Mehta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mukesh Mehta practices Internal Medicine near Katy, TX.
See Katy Internists.