A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukesh Patel is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukesh Patel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Mount Regis Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukesh P Patel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mukesh P. Patel practice?
- Dr. Mukesh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mukesh Patel practices Psychiatry near Salem, VA.
See Salem Psychiatrists.