A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukesh Saraiya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukesh Saraiya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saraiya
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saraiya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukesh Saraiya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saraiya graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Saraiya has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukesh Chandrakant Saraiya MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mukesh C. Saraiya practice?
- Dr. Mukesh Saraiya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mukesh Saraiya practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Internists, Denton Pulmonologists, and Denton Sleep Medicine Doctors.