A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mukund Raja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mukund Raja is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raja
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Raja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mukund Raja, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Raja graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Raja has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mukund C Raja MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mukund C. Raja practice?
- Dr. Mukund Raja has 1 office location.
Dr. Mukund Raja practices Otolaryngology near Norcross, GA.
See Norcross Otolaryngologists.