A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munaimaa Rehmaan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munaimaa Rehmaan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehmaan graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Rehmaan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munaimaa Rehmaan MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Munaimaa Rehmaan practice?
- Dr. Munaimaa Rehmaan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Munaimaa Rehmaan practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.