Learn more about Dr. Munazza Sethi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munazza Sethi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sethi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sethi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munazza Sethi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sethi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munazza Sethi MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Munazza Sethi practice?
- Dr. Munazza Sethi has 1 office location.
Dr. Munazza Sethi practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Addison, TX.
See Addison Internists and Addison Geriatric Doctors.