A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munazza Sethi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munazza Sethi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munazza Sethi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sethi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munazza Sethi MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Munazza Sethi practice?
- Dr. Munazza Sethi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Munazza Sethi practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Geriatric Doctors.