Learn more about Dr. Munazza Sethi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munazza Sethi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sethi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sethi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munazza Sethi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sethi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munazza Sethi MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Munazza Sethi practice?
- Dr. Munazza Sethi has 1 office location.
Dr. Munazza Sethi practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Addison, TX.
See Addison Internists and Addison Geriatric Doctors.