A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muneer Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muneer Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muneer Desai, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Desai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United General Hospital
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muneer Janak Desai MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Muneer J. Desai practice?
- Dr. Muneer Desai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muneer Desai practices Diagnostic Radiology near Mount Vernon, WA.
See Mount Vernon Radiologists.