A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munford Yates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munford Yates is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yates
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yates Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yates graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yates has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munford Radford Yates MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Munford R. Yates practice?
- Dr. Munford Yates has 4 office locations.
Dr. Munford Yates practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Internists and Chattanooga Gastroenterologists.