A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muni Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muni Reddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muni Reddy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Reddy has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muni Nanjunda Reddy MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Muni N. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Muni Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muni Reddy practices Urology near Simi Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Simi Valley Urologists.