Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Munira Dabhiya
Dr. Munira Dabhiya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manassas, VA. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dabhiya is affiliated with Novant Health UVA Health System Prince William Medical Center and Reston Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Munira Dabhiya has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Munira Dabhiya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manassas, VA.
Dr. James Eskew
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Manassas, VA 0 mi35
Dr. Chukwudi Anyalebechi
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Manassas, VA 0 mi25
Dr. Stephen Miller
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Manassas, VA 0 mi36