A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munther Hijazin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munther Hijazin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munther Hijazin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hijazin graduated from Universita Di Sassari.
Dr. Hijazin has 39 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hijazin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Munther A. Hijazin practice?
Dr. Munther Hijazin practices Neurology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Habra, CA.
See Downey Neurologists.