A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Munther Hijazin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Munther Hijazin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Munther Hijazin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hijazin graduated from Universita Di Sassari.
Dr. Hijazin has 39 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Munther A Hijazin MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Munther A. Hijazin practice?
- Dr. Munther Hijazin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Munther Hijazin practices Neurology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Habra, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Downey Neurologists.