Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

3.0

by Javier on May 21st, 2013

Stay away waiting time takes forever

Why I am loyal to this doctor show details Why I am loyal to this doctor
Oct 20th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Hijazin for over two years now. He has been very thorough with tests, second opinions, exams, etc. He really listens to me and has a calming presence. His waiting room is often crowded and chaotic, but I care about the level of professionalism he has shown me, not the waiting room. His staff can seem a bit overwhelmed at times, but always friendly. If you are looking for a doctor who is very animated acting, he may not be your choice, but I prefer his style, which is warm and never makes you feel like he is rushing on to his next patient.

Very different than my last doctor show details Very different than my last doctor
Aug 16th, 2010

After waiting for more than an hour, we took an EEG but never got a report, even with a follow up. After an exam, a patient should receive a follow up report of what the exam showed. Primary requested, insurance requested, parent requested but still no report. He does see a lot of people and they are extremely busy every time visited. BUT you should always think about the patient and the insurance people cut off seeing the dr when they dont provide a report at a request.