A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murali Balakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murali Balakrishnan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murali Balakrishnan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Balakrishnan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balakrishnan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murali Balakrishnan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Murali Balakrishnan practice?
- Dr. Murali Balakrishnan has 1 office location.
Dr. Murali Balakrishnan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Orthopedic Surgeons.