A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muralidhar Beeram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muralidhar Beeram, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Developmental Disorders
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Beeram graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beeram has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beeram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muralidhar Beeram practice?
Dr. Muralidhar Beeram practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Surgical Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bandera, TX and Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Oncologists.