Dr. Muriel Boreham MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2016
Office staff rude
Since moving to office on Swiss Avenue ,when I call the office, the office staff has been extremely rude . Recently, I called about an appt. issue and immediately after I thanked the woman, she slammed the phone down. She wasn't pleasant during the whole conversation, which only last approximately 2 minutes. Unlike her office staff, Dr Boreham has always been very pleasant and helpful.

April 29th, 2015
Kind, compassionate and caring.

December 19th, 2011
Dr. Boreham is the best doctor I have ever seen. The robotic surgery for removal of the uterus and bladder repair resulted in barely any bleeding and very little pain. She takes all the time that you need and is a compassionate listener. The whole experience was worth driving 4oo miles round trip. She's the bomb!!! Thanks, Dr. Boreham

March 11th, 2011
I had pain in my bladder and urethra on my initial visit, so she saw me immediately. I found this exceptional. Most every doctor I go to do not care if I am in pain or not, including the dentist I went to just recently, which I found exceptional in that situation. Dr. Boreham is a caring and considerate person.

February 14th, 2011
I had a prolapsed bladder and trouble with leaking so when I made my initial appointment with her office, Dr Borham spent over an hour talking to me and my son about the procedures. She put both of us at ease and gave clear expectations which meant so much to both of us since I was recently divorced and afraid of everything.We decided that she would repair the bladder and tie the urethra. The procedure was cutting edge technology, a robotic procedure which cuts your recovery time in half! The staff was also encouraging and called me by my first name. They encouraged me every step of the way and helped me gauge my expectation level and conquer my fears.Fast forwarding today, at 51 a year after the surgery, I have a full life and my confidence level has skyrocketed. This was the best decision I made because it gave me back my life. Thank you Dr. Borham!

September 24th, 2010
Exceptional Doctor
Dr. Boreham was very thorough in diagnosing my problems and her follow up treatment was excellent. She worked with me from several angles to ensure that I had the best options available. I then referred her to my mom. Dr. Boreham spent her lunch hour with my mom rather than asking her to come back at another time when she realized it was going to take longer than she initially thought. My mother thinks she is the best doctor she has seen in years.

August 18th, 2010
wonderful doctor

January 27th, 2010
Dr. Boreham
Best Doctor I have ever been to !

March 6th, 2009
Best doctor ever
Dr. Boreham was the first doctor in 7 years that actually sat down and LISTENED to my problems. She devoted an adequate amount if not extra amount of time in the initial appointment. I would strongly recommend Dr. Boreham to other patients! She has been a miracle to me.

January 25th, 2017