A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Wounds and Injuries.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pahuja graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pahuja has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - South
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pahuja accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja practice?
Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja practices Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.