A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pahuja graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pahuja has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja practice?
- Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja practices Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.