A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pahuja
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Pahuja Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pahuja graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pahuja has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja practice?
- Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja has 1 office location.
Dr. Murlidhar Pahuja practices Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.