A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murrad Abdelkarim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murrad Abdelkarim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murrad Abdelkarim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelkarim graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Abdelkarim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murrad Abdelkarim MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Murrad Abdelkarim practice?
- Dr. Murrad Abdelkarim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Murrad Abdelkarim practices Internal Medicine near Hartland, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, WI and Torrance, CA.
See Hartland Internists.