A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Rosenbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenbaum
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Rosenbaum, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosenbaum has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Rosenbaum MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Murray Rosenbaum practice?
- Dr. Murray Rosenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Murray Rosenbaum practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Cardiologists.