A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murray Rosenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Rosenbaum, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosenbaum has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Murray Rosenbaum practice?
Dr. Murray Rosenbaum practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Cardiologists.