A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murray Willis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Willis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Golden Ridge Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Scott Willis MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Murray S. Willis practice?
- Dr. Murray Willis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Murray Willis practices Anesthesiology near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Golden, CO and Arvada, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Anesthesiologists.