A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murtaza Bhuriwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Murtaza Bhuriwala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhuriwala
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhuriwala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Murtaza Bhuriwala, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhuriwala graduated from Karachi Medical And Dental College.
Dr. Bhuriwala has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murtaza N Bhuriwala MD is a male Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Murtaza N. Bhuriwala practice?
- Dr. Murtaza Bhuriwala has 1 office location.
- Dr. Murtaza Bhuriwala practices Medical Oncology near Shenandoah, TX.