A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustafa Salehmohamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustafa Salehmohamed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salehmohamed
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Salehmohamed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustafa Salehmohamed, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Salehmohamed graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Salehmohamed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Ny Flushing Hosp Med Ctr North Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustafa DR Salehmohamed DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mustafa D. Salehmohamed practice?
- Dr. Mustafa Salehmohamed has 1 office location.
Dr. Mustafa Salehmohamed practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Pulmonologists.