Dr. Mutahar Ahmed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mutahar Ahmed?

October 17th, 2017

FIRST CLASS DOCTOR

He knows his stuff, he repaired the damage done to me by another Doctor (no connection to him)Thank God for this man he saved my Kidney and I will be forever grateful to him.

July 18th, 2016

Hours waiting to see doco

Although doctor is good the wait time was disgraceful. More than two hours. This detracts from the whole experience. No physician can do a proper job when the practice is so overbooked and they try to see too many patients in one day. Its an awful experience and i dont think i can return here.

October 10th, 2015

I recently had a prolapsed uterus repaired. I can only say wonderful things about my whole experience with all the doctors and staff involved. I feel like a new woman! Thank you again to Dr. Ahmed and his staff!

August 8th, 2015

Great doctor very personable, professional and knows exactly what the issues are and how to treat them successfully with little to no pain. Also, gets back to you personally any time, day or night if you have any questions or concerns. Would highly recommend Dr. Ahmed.

June 11th, 2015

If you do your research , got a second or third opinion , as I did, you won't find a better sergeant in the NJ, NY area then Dr. Ahmed. He's very confident at his skill and even though he was a pleasure to speak with and explained everything though. The feeling that i had before surgery that I was in his competent hands was more then enough.

July 12th, 2012

Very caring and involved physician

March 19th, 2012

Best competent doctor

I was diagnosed with bladder cancer and was told that I will have to wear a bag for rest of life after my bladder is removed. Found Dr. Ahmed and he removed my bladder through key hole incisions using the robot and best of all made a new bladder out of a portion my intestine thus I can urinate naturally and NO bag. I am greatfull to Dr Ahmed for his compassionate and expert care.

April 3rd, 2011

Saved my kidney

I had cancer in both of my kidney, was told by other doctor I have to lose one and a big surgical scar for the other side. Found Dr. Ahmed through my friend and he only removed the cancer and saved both of my kidney and did it robotic with tiny key whole incision. I am forever great full to Dr. Ahmed

April 8th, 2010

Repeat customer

I had three surgeries with Dr. Ahmed and can recommend him highly. These procedures including two kidney stone operations and a prostate cancer procedure. I have moved from the area and I hope I am done with operations, but he certainly did a very good job and has a pleasant manner.

March 5th, 2010

outstanding bedside manner and highly skilled and knowledgeable

October 21st, 2017