Learn more about Dr. Mutaz Tabbaa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mutaz Tabbaa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabbaa
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Tabbaa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mutaz Tabbaa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabbaa graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tabbaa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mutaz Al Tabbaa MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mutaz A. Tabbaa practice?
- Dr. Mutaz Tabbaa has 1 office location.
Dr. Mutaz Tabbaa practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Internists and Panama City Neurologists.