A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muzzamil Parekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muzzamil Parekh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parekh graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Parekh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muzzamil H Parekh MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muzzamil H. Parekh practice?
- Dr. Muzzamil Parekh has 1 office location.
Dr. Muzzamil Parekh practices Internal Medicine near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Internists.