A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. My Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. My Hoang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Hoang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. My Dinh Hoang MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. My D. Hoang practice?
- Dr. My Hoang has 2 office locations.
Dr. My Hoang practices Internal Medicine near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, VA.
See Falls Church Internists.