A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myiesha Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myiesha Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myiesha Taylor, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Flower Mound
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myiesha Draon Nancy Taylor MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Myiesha D. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Myiesha Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Myiesha Taylor practices Emergency Medicine near Sunnyvale, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Sunnyvale Emergency Physicians.