A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myint Kyu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myint Kyu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myint Kyu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyu graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Kyu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Amarillo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myint Myint Kyu MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Myint M. Kyu practice?
- Dr. Myint Kyu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Myint Kyu practices Internal Medicine near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX.
See Temple Internists.