A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myles Brager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myles Brager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brager
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myles Brager, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brager graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brager has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myles David Brager MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Myles D. Brager practice?
- Dr. Myles Brager has 4 office locations.
Dr. Myles Brager practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westminster, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Reisterstown, MD and Sykesville, MD.
See Westminster Orthopedic Surgeons.