Learn more about Dr. Myles Brager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myles Brager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brager
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myles Brager, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brager graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brager has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myles David Brager MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Myles D. Brager practice?
- Dr. Myles Brager has 4 office locations.
Dr. Myles Brager practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westminster, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Reisterstown, MD and Sykesville, MD.
See Westminster Orthopedic Surgeons.