A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myron Kopin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myron Kopin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myron Kopin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopin graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Kopin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kopin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Myron Kopin practice?
Dr. Myron Kopin practices Dermatology near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Dermatologists.