Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mythili Vedala
Dr. Mythili Vedala, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tomball, TX, with another office in Ypsilanti, MI. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vedala is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital, Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital and St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor. She speaks English.
Dr. Mythili Vedala has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mythili Vedala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tomball, TX.
Dr. Nazia Ansari
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Spring, TX 1.10 mi13
Dr. Shivani Toma
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Spring, TX 1.50 mi9
Dr. George Toma
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Spring, TX 1.50 mi14