A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mythili Vedala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mythili Vedala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vedala graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Vedala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vedala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mythili Vedala practice?
Dr. Mythili Vedala practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists.