A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabeeh Lahood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabeeh Lahood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lahood
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lahood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabeeh Lahood, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lahood graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lahood has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabeeh Naufal Lahood MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Nabeeh N. Lahood practice?
- Dr. Nabeeh Lahood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nabeeh Lahood practices Allergy & Immunology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Allergists.