A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabeeh Lahood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabeeh Lahood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lahood
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lahood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabeeh Lahood, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lahood graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lahood has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabeeh Naufal Lahood MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Nabeeh N. Lahood practice?
- Dr. Nabeeh Lahood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nabeeh Lahood practices Allergy & Immunology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Allergists.