A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Jaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nabil Jaber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nabil Jaber, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaber graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jaber has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil M Jaber MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nabil M. Jaber practice?
- Dr. Nabil Jaber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nabil Jaber practices Pediatrics near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westmont, IL.
See Joliet Pediatricians.