A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadav Traeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadav Traeger, Pediatric Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadav Traeger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Traeger graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Traeger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadav DR Traeger MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nadav D. Traeger practice?
- Dr. Nadav Traeger has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nadav Traeger practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Hawthorne Pediatricians, Hawthorne Pediatric Specialists, and Hawthorne Pulmonologists.