A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadav Traeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadav Traeger, Pediatric Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadav Traeger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Traeger graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Traeger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- SJRH - St John's Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Traeger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nadav D. Traeger practice?
Dr. Nadav Traeger practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New Windsor, NY.
See Hawthorne Pediatricians, Hawthorne Pediatric Specialists, and Hawthorne Pulmonologists.