A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Armanious:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Armanious is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nader Armanious, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Armanious graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Armanious has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader Fouad Anis Armanious MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nader F. Armanious practice?
- Dr. Nader Armanious has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nader Armanious practices Neurology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Fernando, CA and Panorama City, CA.
See Beverly Hills Neurologists.