A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Fahimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Fahimi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nader Fahimi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahimi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fahimi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader Fahimi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nader Fahimi practice?
- Dr. Nader Fahimi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nader Fahimi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Surgeons.