A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Fahimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Fahimi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fahimi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fahimi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nader Fahimi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahimi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fahimi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader Fahimi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nader Fahimi practice?
- Dr. Nader Fahimi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nader Fahimi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Surgeons and Wayne Orthopedic Surgeons.