A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadia Matin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadia Matin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadia Matin, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matin graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Matin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadia Matin MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nadia Matin practice?
- Dr. Nadia Matin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nadia Matin practices Psychiatry near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Kearny, NJ.
See East Orange Psychiatrists.