A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadine Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadine Burke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadine Burke, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Burke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Med Center Cal Campus Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nadine J. Burke practice?
Dr. Nadine Burke practices Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.