A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadine Burke Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadine Burke Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke Harris graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Burke Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Med Center Cal Campus Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadine Burke Harris MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nadine Burke Harris practice?
- Dr. Nadine Burke Harris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nadine Burke Harris practices Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.