A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naeem Sajjad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naeem Sajjad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naeem Sajjad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sajjad graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sajjad has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naeem Sajjad BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naeem Sajjad practice?
- Dr. Naeem Sajjad has 1 office location.
Dr. Naeem Sajjad practices Internal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists.