A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naga Oruganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naga Oruganti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oruganti
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naga Oruganti, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Oruganti graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Oruganti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naga Vijaya Oruganti MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naga V. Oruganti practice?
- Dr. Naga Oruganti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naga Oruganti practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Pleasant View, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Murfreesboro, TN.
See Pleasant View Family Physicians and Pleasant View Geriatric Doctors.