Learn more about Dr. Naga Oruganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naga Oruganti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oruganti
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Oruganti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naga Oruganti, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Oruganti graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Oruganti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naga Vijaya Oruganti MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naga V. Oruganti practice?
- Dr. Naga Oruganti has 1 office location.
Dr. Naga Oruganti practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Family Physicians and Murfreesboro Geriatric Doctors.