Learn more about Dr. Naga Oruganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naga Oruganti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oruganti
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oruganti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naga Oruganti, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Oruganti graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Oruganti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naga Vijaya Oruganti MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naga V. Oruganti practice?
- Dr. Naga Oruganti has 1 office location.
Dr. Naga Oruganti practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Family Physicians and Murfreesboro Geriatric Doctors.